Open Cbox

Read First!!

# Warning!! This blog have 18+ yaoi or BL or maleXmale contents

# Don't know what is yaoi/BL/or such? Read here first, before you enter

# Contact me or comment on the blog post if you find any broken links, I'll fix it as soon as possible

# I use sharebeast, dropbox, jumpshare, ge.tt, mediafire, 4shared, box, mega, tusfiles and zippyshare for download host

# I decide to use password for zip or 7zip files for this time, older files (before May 7th) not affected

# Password: 2archangelz6

# If you are searching for another site that have a lot of collection than mine, go to Links

# Please respect to others and don't do childish act

Anime Chart

Anime Chart
June - August 2013

Search

Loading...

Categories

About Yukihiro

My Photo

Graduate form art and design department and doing nothing (*T▽T*) gimme jobs~~ (─‿‿─) or I'l die from boredom (」゜ロ゜)」 
Gamers [far from addicted or maniac level] esp MMORPG, simulation and nonsense games [LOL] (*≧▽≦)  I like gamecenter's games too~ “ヽ(´▽`)ノ” 
Anime-manga addict [addicted!! lol don't blame me, I do crying when my collection gone with my broken HDD], 'rotten' fujoshi [yeah, so what?! if you haters or disguster (?), just go away from mehh] ∩(︶▽︶)∩  
Love read novels and mangas and blah blah blah 
I just share what i have and what I got so far [not all, of course], so I do NOT own the content :) 
At last, please forgive me for my bad foul english :P

Follow by Email

Yukihiro Followers

Yukihiro Pageviews

Yukihiro Visitors

Flag Counter
Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

yukihiroworld.blogspot.com Webutation
Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Download [BLCD] Yajuu de Hatsukoi (野獣で初恋) + Manga

Yajuu de Hatsukoi (野獣で初恋) BL Drama CD
Author: Yamato Nase (大和名瀬)
Content:
3 track
FTCD
booklet

Download [here]
Pairings: (seme x uke)
近藤隆 (Kondoh Takashi) x 野島健児 (Nojima Kenji)
Other Casts:
鷹田正邦: 近藤隆 (Kondoh Takashi)
桧垣叶: 野島健児 (Nojima Kenji)
重村: 井上悟 (Inoue Satoru)
名取: 金野潤 (Konno Jun)
学生: 名村幸太朗 (Namura Yukitarou)
学生: 小松史法 (Komatsu Fuminori)
学生: 川上貴史 (Kawakami Takafumi)
学生: 島崎信長 (Shimazaki Nobunaga)
同級生: 中村水希 (Nakamura Mizuki)
女友達: 髙橋陽香 (Takahashi Haruka)

Download Yajuu de Hatsukoi by Yamato Nase manga 
[here]

0 comments :

Post a Comment